DC Industrial Accident Attorney
Have you been the victim of an industrial accident in the District? If you are dealing with pain, suffering, loss of income, or any other complication from that accident, one of our DC industrial accident lawyers is standing by to start fighting for you.
Why Hire a DC Industrial Accident Lawyer?
If you have been injured in an industrial accident, chances are the defendant will be the company that owns the industrial site. They will fight to keep you from getting the compensation you deserve, and they will most likely have vast resources to help them do it. One of our DC industrial accident attorneys can help put you on an equal playing field with them. An experienced personal injury attorney can assist you by:
- Gathering evidence to prove you are not at fault for your own injury
- Collecting facts and testimony to prove the negligence of the defendant
- Using local experience and knowledge to pursue the highest possible compensation
- Fighting hard for you so you can focus on your physical recovery
The owners of industrial sites have an obligation to ensure the safety of anyone who is on those sites. They are generally liable for any injury that occurs on the premises as a result of their negligence. This means that if there is a dangerous situation that they knew about or should have known about, and they did not address it, they are likely responsible for any injury resulting from it. Types of injuries you may sustain in an industrial accident include:
- Exposure to hazardous materials
- Blunt force injury (something heavy falling on you)
- Penetrating or cutting injury
- Loss of limb
- Burns or electrocution
How to Help Your Case
There are many aspects of a personal injury suit, and the more favorable information you have, the better equipped we will be to fight for you.
If you have evidence of the negligence that led to your injury, make sure to keep track of it. The type of evidence that may help your case includes:
- Internal safety reports
- Any record of you reporting concerns to management
- Pictures of neglected area (exposed wiring, poorly stored hazardous materials, etc.)
In addition, you need to carefully document any problems that arise directly from your injury. No complication of your injury is too small to record, but make especially sure to keep track of:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering from the injury
- Loss of income
The more information you have, the easier it will be for our DC industrial accident attorneys to keep the defendant from evading responsibility for what happened to you.
Call Today for a Free Consultation
As you pursue your recovery, our aggressive DC industrial accident lawyers can pursue compensation from the party responsible for causing your injury. Consultations are free, so don’t wait to call and get a case evaluation from our firm.